A game inspired by how confusing driving in Boston is. Seriously, we once came upon a 7 way intersection where one of the streets was crossing itself. How does that happen!? Our game explains that.
Controls: (requires 2 controllers) Left stick and A button, figure it out.
How to play:
- Select a home and aim your arrow to start a road. Connect homes of your color to jobs of your color.
- Once connected, constituents will drive to work. Each time they arrive you get a point.
- Unconnected colored homes and jobs will slowly generate negative points the longer they are disconnected.
- Grey homes and jobs are neutral and can be claimed.
- Cross over your opponents roads or intersections to create traffic jams that favor your color.
download. unzip. play.